Tuesday 2 November 2010

Kindle, Ballot and Magnifying Glass

Kindle, Ballot and Magnifying Glass

despite the ads that tell me how to "see",,,
my one
---eye
with artificial lens
(AcrySoft IQ
---Model SN62WF
---Serial #11017294 028
)

Flinches at the very
---glint
---of rhetoric ... and glare[d]-->

arguments are as dim
...witted...
as those tiny ovals that my pen
_must_ penetrate
if I am to count ...
While being counted ... worthy ...

of citizen ... shipped away ... like
ballast ...

Jobs ... they blame the Chinese ...
We see myriad faces of India ... Somali ...
And recruiters with strong accents ...
We are all tied (together) ...
There is no us/them ::: rather us :::

yet we want to blame ... someone ...
for _our_
---our-ness...

i can't see the little ovals that I must
color in
---
||| between the |||
---
lines

my kindle stares (blinkless) on artifical/real
sized letters ...
---an ink(ling) of what can come
if i can just see (the damn little oval with
my well-lit magifying glass ...
an old man (you know the old man you used to see
---tapping with his (leki) hiking stick down
Franklin Avenue ... (oh yeah --- that's ... ahem ... me ...
[someone said] silent [walking dead we can sometimes be]

i transfer (liberal) names from kindle (e)ink
to dim ovals [gentle eggs of easter/muslim/christian ...
I'm not _really_ a witch ... gimme the gun ... let me shoot
that liberal health care bill ... bulls eye] ---
My eye is tired ... does it _really_
...want
---to see a sea of talking heads
and ticker tapes of some results
from a one-party media[cracy]?

i vote liberal liberally ...
me and my kindle and magnify[cent] glass ---
---it tells me through the crystal ---
that the little oval needs to be im[pregnant] with
kindle e[pen] ink or the scanner just won't see

so I scan the columns ... try to find
the hidden [easter] eggs and paint them with
goddess spirals [blue/black] something dark ...
---my SN62WF swallows the refraction
of the lit-lens magnify[cent] and color them
that dark color ---
of bloated
--gloat-- that self-proclaimed w[h]in[n]ers
_wish_ they had ...
but (in the end) the whole world ... will bleed ...
[dark] green and red [[[regardless]]]
of how the eggs will bleed ...

the scanner "saw" it all ...
the magnify[cent] glass closed up and
nestled in my pocket next to the cell[phone] ---
--- and my kindle slipped its grayscale softness
into the silence ---

my SN62WF worked hard to tell the difference
between a sign post, a shadow and trash can ...

my consolation is cancellation of one
conservative em[v]oting conservatively

and we flip the disk to the other side
---of---a/b---b/a---
media[cracy] ... Il Matto ...

josjr (2010 1102)

No comments:

Post a Comment